Start and Grow For Distributors
Achieve the goals that used to be just dreams!
Start Packaged Services
Start & Grow™ is today’s way of getting industry best practices into your business faster than you could have imagined! Take proven software, mix it with industry-specific configuration, and sprinkle it with cloud-based tools for rapid deployment – then leapfrog the competition with real-time access to the information you need to make informed decisions and run more simply and profitably.
Start & Grow™ is a modular approach to implementing distribution software that enables you to start and build your system at your pace – no smoke and mirrors. You receive clarity in cost and effort required from your personnel. In short, Start & Grow™ packages give you big business functionality at your company’s speed with only the features you need!
What’s more, your employees can start using it from day one. As your business grows, you can customize and extend SAP Business One to meet your evolving needs
What is Start?
Start and Grow is Software and Services as a Service!
- SAP Business One User Licenses
- Quick Start Database
- Series of coaching sessions which both train how to use SAP while implementing the software
- Unlimited Online Computer Based Training
- Automated Upgrade Service
- Unlimited access to the SAP support systems and user forums
- Periodic expert session webinars
- How To Guides and system documentation
Base Distribution Package
SAP Business One is a single, integrated solution that provides clear visibility into your entire business and complete control over every aspect of your operations. It captures all critical business information for immediate access and use companywide. Unlike accounting packages and spreadsheets, it delivers
what you need to manage your key business areas
Because every business is different, SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind. Whether it’s deployed on premise or in the cloud, you can access SAP Business One at anytime, anywhere via any mobile device. And because SAP
Business One runs on both the SAP HANA® and Microsoft SQL server platforms, you can choose the one that suits your business best.
Advanced distribution includes the more advanced features that are part of the SAP Business One software.
- Material Requirements Planning
- Landed Cost
- Warehouse Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
Additional modules available
Kitting and Assembly
Companies come to SAPDistribution.com because they want or need more than basic distribution functionality to grow their business. The Kitting and Assembly Package is designed for companies that need to perform assembly activities for kitting, light manufacturing, or white labeling of products.
This service package includes coaching and advice on how to configure:
- Bills of material that define components for assembly or disassembly
- Production orders that tell your team what they need to perform
- Multiple units of measure per item
The Procurement Confirmation Wizard provides functionality for batch processing of production orders and/or creation of purchase orders for drop shipped parts or components. You can either produce or purchase orders individually or consolidate orders in a variety of manners. With control over error handling this tool eliminates manual processes and increases efficiency and accuracy. At the end of the process, the orders are all linked to the original customer order so you can see the entire trail of operations in the SAP Relationship Map.
When your sales force is on the road, all your inventory information should be available to them on their cell phones or mobile tablets – and with Start & Grow mobile sales, it is. The mobile sales functionality contains all the major functions, and they’re built directly into SAP Business One. In addition, you get great mobile-native features such as:
- One-click dialing or texting to your contacts
- Open addresses in maps and get directions
- Look up special prices and status of all quotes, orders, and deliveries in process
With live, direct access to your company information, your sales team has up-to-the-minute information for their customers and prospects from the road. Translation: they close more deals.
Acquiring new customers is important for success, but
maximizing customer relationships is just as crucial.
SAP Business One provides the tools to help you efficiently
manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle – from
initial contact to final sale.
Its integrated functionality provides a complete view of
prospects and customers so you can better understand and
meet their needs. As a result, you can turn prospects into
customers, increase sales and profitability, and improve
When you distribute goods that require after-sales tracking and field/return service, the Service package provides those extra functions. Key functions include:
- Creation and tracking of service requests from customers or vendors
- Serialized item tracking for warranty tracking
- Service calls tied to specific sales items or general service call functionality
- Solutions knowledge base for search by item
- Return Merchandise Authorization
For larger service organizations, you can track your technicians in groups and calls assigned to a general queue. Service calls can create specific activities for one or more technicians and much more; in addition, powerful reporting keeps you up to speed on how long it takes to resolve calls. You can also create alerts, such as for expiring warranties for extended warranty sales.
SAP Business One provides powerful analytic and reporting tools. It includes a complimentary and fully integrated version of SAP Crystal Reports® for SAP Business One, so you can gather data from multiple sources and generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data. Integrated with Microsoft Office, SAP Crystal Reports lets you choose from a variety of report formats and control access to information displayed.
SAP Business One powered by HANA takes advantage of in memory computing for analysis and reporting. You gain real-time access to predefined dashboards and reports, as well as productivity tools to support decision making. End users can tailor forms and queries to meet specific requirements with one of our standard coaching sessions.
Do you sell to consumers? Do you have a web store? With SAPDistribution.com, you can have a fully integrated tile and stone web store that takes orders 24/7 for a fraction of the cost of a salesperson! The business-to-consumer (B2C) E-Commerce service integrates SAP with Shopify so you can take orders for some or all of your inventory items without any human intervention. The steps are:
- Inventory items are loaded into the Shopify e-commerce platform.
- Orders are created in the web store (typically paid via credit card).
- Orders are automatically transferred to SAP for warehouse processing.
- Shipping confirmations are uploaded to the web store when processed.
We have incorporated best practices into this rapid-fire deployment service including:
- Synchronization of tile items availability
- Upload of tile and stone item prices
- Search engine optimization using your item description
The B2C e-commerce package is another way to Grow your top line with SAP
More and more business customers want to place their own orders, track their status, and work independently. With the business-to-business (B2B) E-Commerce service, your SAP system can be seamlessly integrated with the Shopify commerce solution. The B2B E-Commerce service includes:
- Uploading of SAP customers to the web store
- Automated creation of business partners in SAP from new customer registration on the web store
- Additional web store terms, including gift cards and other forms of payment
- Additional options for item availability in the store
- Inventory items loaded into the Shopify e-commerce platform
- Orders created in the web store (typically paid via credit card)
- Orders automatically transferred to SAP for warehouse processing
- Shipping confirmations uploaded to web store when processed